Re: [pittscomicon] Custom Shot glasses

  • richelle sheehan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12 8:43 PM

      Hey , Thanks for the interest. I just got a new computer and am having probs transfering stuff.  As soon as I can get a pic I'll get it to you :)

      richelle

      From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Custom Shot glasses
      Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

      thats a sweet idea, do you have any sample pics of your work? feel free to email me photos if you have them, dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com  im interested. even the logos would be cool, caps shield, green lantern etc

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13 4:34 AM
        I look forward to seeing some of your work

        From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com>
        To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

[...]

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.