Radisson Room For Sale! First Come, First Serve!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Here's the deal: I have an extra room in the Radisson for Friday &
      Saturday night of the Pittsburgh Comicon (April 27 & 28). I contacted
      the Radisson staff and they confirmed that I may change the name &
      credit card information on my reservation. To do this as fairly as
      possible I will be using the "first come, first serve" method. If you
      are interested, please send an email to mpalberts@... so we can
      work out the details.

      This is for 1 room with 2 adult guests for Friday & Saturday night,
      checkout on Sunday. You can enjoy the convenience of a hotel room in
      the Radisson attached to the ExpoMart. References will be available to
      interested parties. Rather than cancel the reservation and pay the
      cancellation fee, I figured it would be a better thing to try and find
      someone I can transfer the reservation to that can use it. The
      reservation will be completely transferred to you. You will be
      responsible for keeping the reservation and paying for the room.

      Good luck, I will be anxious to hear from someone that can benefit from
      this.