HorrorClix at the ComiCon

  • michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi all,
      Just wanted to say that I will be hosting a HorrorClix Demo at The
      ComiCon on Saturday the 28th.
      For anyone who wants to come by, the game starts at 3pm. The players
      will team up to fight Cthulhu. I'll have extra pieces with me to loan
      out and there will be a prize for whoever deals the death blow to
      Cthulhu. This is a casual play type of game, so don't worry if you're
      not already a HorrorClix expert; newbies are welcome.

      For details and to register in advance:
      http://www.wizkidsgames.com/eventdetail.asp?eventid=679916