Re: [pittscomicon] con bachelor party

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
      In a message dated 4/10/2007 11:13:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, smedium99@... writes:
      hey everyone out there! ok so 5 of my friends and i are coming to the pitts. comic con., and
      as one of the groomsman im just trying to figure out what goes on at these con, and is there
      and wild activities after the con or will we need to drive to the city?

      smedium

      i got invited to a vip party in one of the penthouse rooms but i kinda knew the comic book company sponsoring the party. i'd say you'd have a ton more fun going into town. 3 major hot spots to party down there. cant go wrong with finding something to do. thats probly where i will be heading.
      -bart

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • smedium99
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
        hey bart is it better to take a taxi to the city or just drive?

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
          In a message dated 4/10/2007 11:55:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, smedium99@... writes:
          hey bart is it better to take a taxi to the city or just drive?

          depends on how drunk you plan on getting  lol  its not that far a drive at all. maybe 10 min or so. i live close to the con and downtown so i'll be driving. i dont really drink that much anyway. the hotel there at the con i'm sure can get you a cab and i wouldnt think it cost that much to take one to town either. i usually taxi my friends around when we go out. i have a expedition and it holds 6 grown men easy  lol
          if you drive and go to the strip <night clubs mostly> you'll have to park on the street and it can be hard to find a spot sometimes unless you pay like 15 bux to park in a lot or valet it. same with the south side but this is all bars. if you go to station square its not that hard to get a parking spot bc its all lots but will cost about 10 bux to get a parking spot and depending on how full the place is you might have a small hike ahead of you. but the clubs are decent.
          not sure how familiar you are with the town but any place you go you'll have an easy time finding something fun to do.
          -bart

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • smedium99
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
            Bart, i really appreciate the help! i guess i only have a few more questions, one is how late
            do clubs/ bars stay open? where are the best eats/ cheap eats? are there any good strip
            clubs? and what is the number one thing you have to do in pittsburgh? thank you again!