Custom Shot glasses

  • erieemdr
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
      Ok guys, this will be my first comic con (I'm a Jossverse gal)and I
      need some help :)
      I make custom shot glasses with images on them. What comics should I
      have for this event? I usually just make some based on the guest list
      however this one is HUGE. I'm also guessing you want the actual comics
      not the creator lol.
      So, what comcis do you love enough to buy a super pretty shot glass of?
      The price is $7.00 and they are so cool!
      I also will take custom orders-you send me an image and I'll get it on
      a shot glass for you :)
      Thanks for the help!!!
      Richelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
        thats a sweet idea, do you have any sample pics of your work? feel free to email me photos if you have them, dugger_rockz@...  im interested. even the logos would be cool, caps shield, green lantern etc

        Ok guys, this will be my first comic con (I'm a Jossverse gal)and I
        need some help :)
        I make custom shot glasses with images on them. What comics should I
        have for this event? I usually just make some based on the guest list
        however this one is HUGE. I'm also guessing you want the actual comics
        not the creator lol.
        So, what comcis do you love enough to buy a super pretty shot glass of?
        The price is $7.00 and they are so cool!
        I also will take custom orders-you send me an image and I'll get it on
        a shot glass for you :)
        Thanks for the help!!!
        Richelle

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
      • richelle sheehan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007

          Hey , Thanks for the interest. I just got a new computer and am having probs transfering stuff.  As soon as I can get a pic I'll get it to you :)

          richelle

          From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
          To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Custom Shot glasses
          Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

          thats a sweet idea, do you have any sample pics of your work? feel free to email me photos if you have them, dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com  im interested. even the logos would be cool, caps shield, green lantern etc

          Ok guys, this will be my first comic con (I'm a Jossverse gal)and I
          need some help :)
          I make custom shot glasses with images on them. What comics should I
          have for this event? I usually just make some based on the guest list
          however this one is HUGE. I'm also guessing you want the actual comics
          not the creator lol.
          So, what comcis do you love enough to buy a super pretty shot glass of?
          The price is $7.00 and they are so cool!
          I also will take custom orders-you send me an image and I'll get it on
          a shot glass for you :)
          Thanks for the help!!!
          Richelle

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

          Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 13, 2007
            I look forward to seeing some of your work

            From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com>
            To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

[...]

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.