Re: [pittscomicon] Re: NO ROOM FOR RENT!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2005
      LOL,some folks are just odd. You know what really should be done??? the radisson needs to look at the rates and possibly give people a real break in price instead of saving $10 bucks. lets face it $92 a night plus getting taxed a couple times for sleeping in a really uncomfortable bed, the RADISSON needs to step up. as for the goof thatplayed the so called joke, see if him an his buds has the stones enough to introduce themselves at the con.
      What booth will you be at, I will stop by to see if the mental midgets came around or not. Believe me, you wont miss me at the booth.....lol  have a good con regardless of the nit wits

      norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:

      Dirk
      Thanks guy, I don't feel bad, just pissed. Get a chance stop by my
      booth to say Hi!.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"
      <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

      > Dont feel bad,dude. My guess is that some other guys are
      > doing 'special favors' to sleep with him.
      >
      > Im just saying. Thats all.
      >
      > :D
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Dave
      > >
      > > Excuse the crap out of me. I have to work for a living, and only
      > get
      > > to the computer once a day if that. You should have never put up
      > > responce to my offer. Altoona is not that far away, but try
      > driving 2
      > > hours twice a day and see if your gas bill doesn't add up. The
      > only
      > > thing you've accomplished by doing what you did, is to show
      > everyone
      > > on this board what an ass you are. I know I may not be a hot
      > artist
      > > and all, but I would have been more than happy to chip in some
      for
      > > the room too and thought a cool sketch would have been nice.
      Thank
      > > God there are a lot of nicer people going to the con this year
      > than
      > > you. Do your friends act like you too?. If thats the case then,
      > you
      > > and your friends have a great time to yourselves, I guess guys
      > like
      > > you need your privacy. I do apologize to everyone else for
      > writting
      > > this, but it was something that needed to be said.
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\"
      Wilson"
      > > <spacghst@s...> wrote:
      > > > That's not a cool joke. People come from further away than you
      > > think to this
      > > > convention
      > > > and it gets stressful trying to find a place to stay that's not
      > > miles away
      > > > or one that is not
      > > > going to cost you a lot of money.
      > > >

      > > > on 3/10/05 3:40 AM, ftthwtcm at ftthwtcm@y... wrote:
      > > >

      > > > please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
      > > > comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
      > > > sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for
      over
      > 5
      > > > years..so stop emailing me please..

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      http://mail.yahoo.com