So I see they added

  • jobsquad4life
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 9:38 AM
      So I see they added Dawn of the Dead people again.
      The same old people.... do they own stock in the Con?
    • dugger_rockz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 10:20 AM
        isnt that like having the beggars with the "will work for food" signs?

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "jobsquad4life" <Khwrestle1@...>
        wrote:

        > So I see they added Dawn of the Dead people again.
        > The same old people.... do they own stock in the Con?

      • Jessica Moffett
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 8:59 PM
          wrote:

          > So I see they added Dawn of the Dead people again.
          > The same old people.... do they own stock in the Con?

          you do realize the "dead mall" is accross the street from the con,
          right? of course the're gonna be there every year! hell, i'm watching
          "day of the dead" right now! i can't wait to see the zombies at the
          con this year.