Pittsburgh Comicon Room

  • ftthwtcm
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      anybody have a room they can share with me at the con..i havent missed
      a con in 7 years.. i will give money for the stay..i am fun to hang
      with and a good person..if anybody can help please contact me thru my
      myspace wich is www.myspace.com/ftthwtcm or email
      smurfdad74@... or phone 1-717-919-5740.im only staying over fri
      night!!!THANKS Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        cant offer you a room, but i can recommend the extended stay america hotel, which is a mile up the road, they are at least $40 cheaper than the radisson.

        anybody have a room they can share with me at the con..i havent missed
        a con in 7 years.. i will give money for the stay..i am fun to hang
        with and a good person..if anybody can help please contact me thru my
        myspace wich is www.myspace. com/ftthwtcm or email
        smurfdad74@comcast. net or phone 1-717-919-5740. im only staying over fri
        night!!!THANKS Dave

        The fish are biting.