Re: [pittscomicon] Cap 25 new theory

  • Mike DiBaggio
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      I think it's more likely a Life Model Decoy. And who says Skrulls can't be killed by bullets? Skrulls are, with few exceptions, more fragile than humans.

      Mike

      On 3/26/07, norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:

      Try this one on for size. Nick fury knew of Red Skulls plans and let
      them go forward. Thing is, that Cap was not the one that was shot, but
      it was the Hulkling. Med tech can't pick up life signs from Hulkling,
      and since hes a skrull, can't be killed by bullets. Cap is now
      underground with Fury planning a return when the time is right.