Cap 25 new theory

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
      Try this one on for size. Nick fury knew of Red Skulls plans and let
      them go forward. Thing is, that Cap was not the one that was shot, but
      it was the Hulkling. Med tech can't pick up life signs from Hulkling,
      and since hes a skrull, can't be killed by bullets. Cap is now
      underground with Fury planning a return when the time is right.
    • Mike DiBaggio