Re: [pittscomicon] Yahoo Group Get Together at the Con - Confirmed!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
      In a message dated 3/23/2007 2:04:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sheets42@... writes:
      Folks,

      Mike and Renee's shop is my local shop and when I stopped in today they
      asked me to pass word that they have the Washington Westmoreland Room
      reserved for the Pittsburgh Comicon Yahoo group on Friday at 3pm.

      I was also told that "Chewbacca" will be there so I assume this means
      that Peter Mayhew will be there!

      sounds like fun if i still have a job <rumor has it i am getting fired next week so they can replace me with someone cheaper> it will be during working hrs so i cant make it.
      -bart

    • hobanagarak
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007

        No way I could get out of work to go Friday. Go ahead and have one for
        me or some such.

        > ************************************** AOL now offers free email to
        everyone.
        > Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com