Re: [pittscomicon] Yahoo Group Get Together at the Con - Confirmed!

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
      well isnt that cool! Ill show up.

      From: mangoman42 <sheets42@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 2:02:59 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Yahoo Group Get Together at the Con - Confirmed!

      Folks,

      Mike and Renee's shop is my local shop and when I stopped in today they
      asked me to pass word that they have the Washington Westmoreland Room
      reserved for the Pittsburgh Comicon Yahoo group on Friday at 3pm.

      I was also told that "Chewbacca" will be there so I assume this means
      that Peter Mayhew will be there!

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
        In a message dated 3/23/2007 2:04:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sheets42@... writes:
        Folks,

        Mike and Renee's shop is my local shop and when I stopped in today they
        asked me to pass word that they have the Washington Westmoreland Room
        reserved for the Pittsburgh Comicon Yahoo group on Friday at 3pm.

        I was also told that "Chewbacca" will be there so I assume this means
        that Peter Mayhew will be there!

        sounds like fun if i still have a job <rumor has it i am getting fired next week so they can replace me with someone cheaper> it will be during working hrs so i cant make it.
        -bart

      • hobanagarak
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007

          No way I could get out of work to go Friday. Go ahead and have one for
          me or some such.

          > ************************************** AOL now offers free email to
          everyone.
          > Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com