Yahoo Group Get Together at the Con - Confirmed!

  • mangoman42
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
      Folks,

      Mike and Renee's shop is my local shop and when I stopped in today they
      asked me to pass word that they have the Washington Westmoreland Room
      reserved for the Pittsburgh Comicon Yahoo group on Friday at 3pm.

      I was also told that "Chewbacca" will be there so I assume this means
      that Peter Mayhew will be there!
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
        well isnt that cool! Ill show up.

        Mike and Renee's shop is my local shop and when I stopped in today they
        asked me to pass word that they have the Washington Westmoreland Room
        reserved for the Pittsburgh Comicon Yahoo group on Friday at 3pm.

        I was also told that "Chewbacca" will be there so I assume this means
        that Peter Mayhew will be there!

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007
          In a message dated 3/23/2007 2:04:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, sheets42@... writes:
          Folks,

          Mike and Renee's shop is my local shop and when I stopped in today they
          asked me to pass word that they have the Washington Westmoreland Room
          reserved for the Pittsburgh Comicon Yahoo group on Friday at 3pm.

          I was also told that "Chewbacca" will be there so I assume this means
          that Peter Mayhew will be there!

          sounds like fun if i still have a job <rumor has it i am getting fired next week so they can replace me with someone cheaper> it will be during working hrs so i cant make it.
          -bart

        • hobanagarak
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 23, 2007

            No way I could get out of work to go Friday. Go ahead and have one for
            me or some such.

            > ************************************** AOL now offers free email to
            everyone.
            > Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com