Re: [pittscomicon] con cancellations

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
      i live 90 minutes away, but still could use the time away from home an work. So im torn at this point. Im sure i can find something to do

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
        In a message dated 3/10/2007 9:16:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
        i live 90 minutes away, but still could use the time away from home an work. So im torn at this point. Im sure i can find something to do
        party!  everyone can go to the south side and bar hop in costume!  lol

      • Lisa Davis
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
          I live about an hour away!!!

          bsimon9427@... wrote:
          In a message dated 3/10/2007 9:16:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com writes:
          i live 90 minutes away, but still could use the time away from home an work. So im torn at this point. Im sure i can find something to do
          party!  everyone can go to the south side and bar hop in costume!  lol

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
            In the words of Charlie Brown........Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 11, 2007