con cancellations

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2007
      DAMN! guests are dropping like flies, Whats goin on? It may not be
      worth spending coin on hotel rooms.
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
        In a message dated 3/9/2007 11:15:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
        DAMN! guests are dropping like flies, Whats goin on? It may not be
        worth spending coin on hotel rooms.

        thats all i went for was the guests last yr. the vendors really didnt have anything good except some cool bootleg dvds. i mostly hung out with guests and comic book companies and had fun doing it.
        i never spend money on a room, i live 15-20 min away!

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
          i live 90 minutes away, but still could use the time away from home an work. So im torn at this point. Im sure i can find something to do

          DAMN! guests are dropping like flies, Whats goin on? It may not be
          worth spending coin on hotel rooms.

          thats all i went for was the guests last yr. the vendors really didnt have anything good except some cool bootleg dvds. i mostly hung out with guests and comic book companies and had fun doing it.
          i never spend money on a room, i live 15-20 min away!

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
            In a message dated 3/10/2007 9:16:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:
            i live 90 minutes away, but still could use the time away from home an work. So im torn at this point. Im sure i can find something to do
            party!  everyone can go to the south side and bar hop in costume!  lol

          • Lisa Davis
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
              I live about an hour away!!!

              bsimon9427@... wrote:
              In a message dated 3/10/2007 9:16:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com writes:
              i live 90 minutes away, but still could use the time away from home an work. So im torn at this point. Im sure i can find something to do
              party!  everyone can go to the south side and bar hop in costume!  lol

              in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
              to find your fit.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2007
                In the words of Charlie Brown........Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 11, 2007