Re: Will there be any professional photographers there?

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
      Deathcom does have some professional photographers in their group.
      They would probably be willing to do a personal photo shoot with you
      if you request one prior to the con. To see what these normally
      entail, you can go to one of the recent cons on their site (like
      ohayocon 2007) and click on the 'costumer focus' section. From there
      you can click to schedule a photo shoot if you're interested. If you
      have something specific in mind, feel free to ask them, they're a nice
      group!