Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Who going to be in Costume?

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
      I may be attending on Saturday and Sunday.  I will probably be going as SpiderWoman on Saturday and on Sunday probably will be going as SpiderGirl.  But really haven't decided on either just yet.

      Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@ ...>
      wrote:
      >I'm going to be Lady J. on Sunday not so sure about friday or
      SAturday. I can wait
      > The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!
      >
      > paulv70 <paulv70@... > wrote: I haven't decided who I'll
      be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
      > Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
      > Saturday.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@ >
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > > >

      > > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard
      Time,
      > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
      > > >
      > > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is
      going
      > > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
      > daughter
      > > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
      > finish her
      > > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
      > > >

      > > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this
      yr.
      > > said i
      > > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing
      touches
      > > do on it
      > > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it
      will
      > be
      > > the same
      > > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
      > > commando in
      > > > black. that will be me.
      > > >
      > > > -bart
      > > > <BR><BR><BR> ********* ********* ********* ********* **<BR> AOL now
      > > offers free
      > > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
      > > > http://www.aol. com.
      > > >
      > > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was
      going
      > > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
      > > comic types I need to talk to.
      > >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

    • William Crites
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
        Well the last 3 out of 5 years I've dressed up. But unfortunately this year I've switched jobs, victim of lay-off, then mife just quit her job. So I don't have the time or resources to go this year.

        Will

        Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
        be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
        who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
        costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
      • Alyson Mae Rhodes
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
          The Venture Bros. group I'm going to be a part of is up to something like 12 people!!!