Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Who going to be in Costume?

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
      The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!

      paulv70 <paulv70@...> wrote:
      I haven't decided who I'll be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
      Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
      Saturday.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@ ...>
      wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > >

      > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
      > >
      > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going
      > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
      daughter
      > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
      finish her
      > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
      > >

      > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this yr.
      > said i
      > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing touches
      > do on it
      > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it will
      be
      > the same
      > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
      > commando in
      > > black. that will be me.
      > >
      > > -bart
      > > <BR><BR><BR> ********* ********* ********* ********* **<BR> AOL now
      > offers free
      > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
      > > http://www.aol. com.
      > >
      > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was going
      > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
      > comic types I need to talk to.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
        wrote:
        >I'm going to be Lady J. on Sunday not so sure about friday or
        SAturday. I can wait
        > The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!
        >
        > paulv70 <paulv70@...> wrote: I haven't decided who I'll
        be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
        > Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
        > Saturday.
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
        > > >

        > > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard
        Time,
        > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
        > > >
        > > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is
        going
        > > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
        > daughter
        > > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
        > finish her
        > > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
        > > >

        > > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this
        yr.
        > > said i
        > > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing
        touches
        > > do on it
        > > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it
        will
        > be
        > > the same
        > > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
        > > commando in
        > > > black. that will be me.
        > > >
        > > > -bart
        > > > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
        > > offers free
        > > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
        > > > http://www.aol.com
        > > >
        > > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was
        going
        > > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
        > > comic types I need to talk to.
        > >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Lisa Davis
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
          I may be attending on Saturday and Sunday.  I will probably be going as SpiderWoman on Saturday and on Sunday probably will be going as SpiderGirl.  But really haven't decided on either just yet.

          wrote:
          >I'm going to be Lady J. on Sunday not so sure about friday or
          SAturday. I can wait
          > The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!
          >
          > paulv70 <paulv70@... > wrote: I haven't decided who I'll
          be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
          > Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
          > Saturday.
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@ >
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
          > > >

          > > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard
          Time,
          > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
          > > >
          > > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is
          going
          > > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
          > daughter
          > > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
          > finish her
          > > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
          > > >

          > > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this
          yr.
          > > said i
          > > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing
          touches
          > > do on it
          > > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it
          will
          > be
          > > the same
          > > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
          > > commando in
          > > > black. that will be me.
          > > >
          > > > -bart
          > > > <BR><BR><BR> ********* ********* ********* ********* **<BR> AOL now
          > > offers free
          > > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
          > > > http://www.aol. com.
          > > >
          > > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was
          going
          > > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
          > > comic types I need to talk to.
          > >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

        • William Crites
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
            Well the last 3 out of 5 years I've dressed up. But unfortunately this year I've switched jobs, victim of lay-off, then mife just quit her job. So I don't have the time or resources to go this year.

            Will

            Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
            be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
            who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
            costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
          • Alyson Mae Rhodes
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
              The Venture Bros. group I'm going to be a part of is up to something like 12 people!!!