Re: Will there be any professional photographers there?

  • paulv70
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
      I got one of the Deathcom guy's pics and it was pretty good. What I
      was hoping for was that there would be somebody either in or near the
      place that could take some good portrait style pics with a nice
      background.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
      wrote:

      > Hope there will be professional pics being taken.
      >

      > hobanagarak <hobanagarak@...> wrote:
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > >

      > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:26:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > > paulv70@ writes:
      > >
      > > I've been wanting to get some professional pics of me in my
      various
      > > costumes and thought this would be a good opportunity.
      > >

      > > there was some dude walking around taking pics of everyone but i
      > forget for
      > > what reason. i think it was for a web sight. can remember if they
      > were also
      > > selling those pics but i think they had a booth out in the food
      > court area.
      > > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
      > offers free
      > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
      > > http://www.aol.com
      > >

      > One of the photographers there last year on Sunday was for
      deathcom.net

      > ---------------------------------
      > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
        Deathcom does have some professional photographers in their group.
        They would probably be willing to do a personal photo shoot with you
        if you request one prior to the con. To see what these normally
        entail, you can go to one of the recent cons on their site (like
        ohayocon 2007) and click on the 'costumer focus' section. From there
        you can click to schedule a photo shoot if you're interested. If you
        have something specific in mind, feel free to ask them, they're a nice
        group!