Re: [pittscomicon] Re: The CON!

    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 7 10:27 AM
      lol, dont be kickin yourself, Im pretty sure I just read it in some memorable quotes online. I dont remember where for sure. sorry.

      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 7 2:24 PM
        I found it in a song.............sung by Brad Paisley........but I changed a few words.........and I also read it somewhere too, and I can't remember either.......sorry

        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 7 5:15 PM
          NO BIGGIE! its a nice quote, another of my favorites is,"GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
          just thought id share another one...lol

          > Be a PS3 game guru.
          Yahoo! Games.
          > http://videogames. yahoo.com/ platform? platform= 120121