Who going to be in Costume?

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
      be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
      who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
      costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
        im going as me, and believe me thats enough....LOL

        Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
        be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
        who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
        costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.

        The fish are biting.
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
          In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:

          Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
          be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
          who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
          costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.

          i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this yr. i said i would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing touches to do on it and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it will be the same gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6" commando in black. that will be me.

          -bart

        • hobanagarak
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007

            > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            > catwomanmtb@... writes:
            >
            > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going to
            > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my daughter
            > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could finish her
            > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
            >

            > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this yr. i
            said i
            > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing touches to
            do on it
            > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it will be
            the same
            > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
            commando in
            > black. that will be me.
            >
            > -bart
            > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
            offers free
            > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
            > http://www.aol.com

            I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was going
            to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
            comic types I need to talk to.
          • paulv70
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
              I haven't decided who I'll be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
              Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
              Saturday.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@...>
              wrote:

              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
              > >

              > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
              > >
              > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going
              > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
              daughter
              > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
              finish her
              > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
              > >

              > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this yr.
              > said i
              > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing touches
              > do on it
              > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it will
              be
              > the same
              > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
              > commando in
              > > black. that will be me.
              > >
              > > -bart
              > > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
              > offers free
              > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
              > > http://www.aol.com
              > >
              > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was going
              > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
              > comic types I need to talk to.

            • Lisa Davis
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
                The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!

                wrote:

                > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                > >

                > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
                > >
                > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is going
                > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
                daughter
                > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
                finish her
                > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
                > >

                > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this yr.
                > said i
                > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing touches
                > do on it
                > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it will
                be
                > the same
                > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
                > commando in
                > > black. that will be me.
                > >
                > > -bart
                > > <BR><BR><BR> ********* ********* ********* ********* **<BR> AOL now
                > offers free
                > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
                > > http://www.aol. com.
                > >
                > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was going
                > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
                > comic types I need to talk to.

                Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              • Maya
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
                  wrote:
                  >I'm going to be Lady J. on Sunday not so sure about friday or
                  SAturday. I can wait
                  > The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!
                  >
                  > paulv70 <paulv70@...> wrote: I haven't decided who I'll
                  be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
                  > Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
                  > Saturday.
                  >
                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard
                  Time,
                  > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is
                  going
                  > > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
                  > daughter
                  > > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
                  > finish her
                  > > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
                  > > >

                  > > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this
                  yr.
                  > > said i
                  > > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing
                  touches
                  > > do on it
                  > > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it
                  will
                  > be
                  > > the same
                  > > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
                  > > commando in
                  > > > black. that will be me.
                  > > >
                  > > > -bart
                  > > > <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now
                  > > offers free
                  > > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
                  > > > http://www.aol.com
                  > > >
                  > > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was
                  going
                  > > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
                  > > comic types I need to talk to.
                  > >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                • Lisa Davis
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
                    I may be attending on Saturday and Sunday.  I will probably be going as SpiderWoman on Saturday and on Sunday probably will be going as SpiderGirl.  But really haven't decided on either just yet.

                    wrote:
                    >I'm going to be Lady J. on Sunday not so sure about friday or
                    SAturday. I can wait
                    > The new one you are getting Paul I think will be the Joker!!
                    >
                    > paulv70 <paulv70@... > wrote: I haven't decided who I'll
                    be or when but I'll be bring my Batsuit,
                    > Riddler, Scarecrow, GL and a new one I'll definitly premeier on
                    > Saturday.
                    >
                    > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@ >
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                    > > >

                    > > > In a message dated 3/7/2007 12:00:30 P.M. Eastern Standard
                    Time,
                    > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hey! It's Catwomanmtb I was just wondering what everyone is
                    going
                    > > > be if they were going to be in Costume. I going to be hang my
                    > daughter
                    > > > who is going to be Kimko from Xiaolin Showdown (if I could
                    > finish her
                    > > > costume) and my best friend is going as Kagoma from Inuyasha.
                    > > >

                    > > > i'm still up in the air if i am going in costume or not this
                    yr.
                    > > said i
                    > > > would before but now i just dont know. got some finishing
                    touches
                    > > do on it
                    > > > and but really busy as of late. but if i do go on sunday it
                    will
                    > be
                    > > the same
                    > > > gi joe character as last yr. snake eyes. just look for the 6'6"
                    > > commando in
                    > > > black. that will be me.
                    > > >
                    > > > -bart
                    > > > <BR><BR><BR> ********* ********* ********* ********* **<BR> AOL now
                    > > offers free
                    > > > email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
                    > > > http://www.aol. com.
                    > > >
                    > > I should be there in costume on Sunday as Darth Nihilus. I was
                    going
                    > > to go Saturday in costume too, but there are going to be too many
                    > > comic types I need to talk to.

                    > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                    8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

                  • William Crites
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
                      Well the last 3 out of 5 years I've dressed up. But unfortunately this year I've switched jobs, victim of lay-off, then mife just quit her job. So I don't have the time or resources to go this year.

                      Will

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
                        The Venture Bros. group I'm going to be a part of is up to something like 12 people!!!