Possible Guests

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 9:58 AM
      I was going through my books and I would like to see some of the people
      connect with Carnal Comics. I know the books are mini-autobiographies
      of adult entertainments stars. However, I know that Holly G. did some
      work in one and I personally would like to meet some of the artist and
      stars.

      Dwayne McDuffie would be a really, really, great guest. I think he is
      probably the leading Afro-American in comics today. I would love to get
      him to sign by Milestone Books. Also with Black Panther and Storm rumor
      to be taking Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman place in F4, it would be
      cool to get Reginald Hudlin there to do some signing.

      I know they are big names and longshot but think about it.

      Troy