Re: [pittscomicon] Re Con

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      it seems like a meet an greet would be a good thing, getting it organized is gonna be the trick.
      How many people are gonna be staying at the radisson?
      How many are staying at a nearby hotel?
      I see that the Extended Stay America (which is right up the street) is like 40 or 50 bucks cheaper a night).
      Maybe we could hook up  for dinner somewhere?