Re: [pittscomicon] Re Con

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 8:04 PM
      I won't be able to go to the con on Friday, but will be there on Saturday and Sunday possibly.......hopefully we'll all be able to pick each other out!!........That would be cool!!
      But, have to keep the identities secret from the kids and adults that want to keep it that way!!........Later!!

      Troy <sugarlandkid13@...> wrote:
      I think it would be really cool to put faces with the messages. We
      probably know each other already since most of us are regular attendees
      of the Con. I bet we could pick each other out. I say Friday is a good
      time, because that gives us the rest of the weekend to hook-up for
      meals or do some of the evening activities or do our own stuff. I
      really haven't gotten to the nightlife of Pittsburgh yet. SO can't me
      in on a meeting.

      Troy

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 4:23 AM
        it seems like a meet an greet would be a good thing, getting it organized is gonna be the trick.
        How many people are gonna be staying at the radisson?
        How many are staying at a nearby hotel?
        I see that the Extended Stay America (which is right up the street) is like 40 or 50 bucks cheaper a night).
        Maybe we could hook up  for dinner somewhere?

        Troy <sugarlandkid13@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        I think it would be really cool to put faces with the messages. We
        probably know each other already since most of us are regular attendees
        of the Con. I bet we could pick each other out. I say Friday is a good
        time, because that gives us the rest of the weekend to hook-up for
        meals or do some of the evening activities or do our own stuff. I
        really haven't gotten to the nightlife of Pittsburgh yet. SO can't me
        in on a meeting.

        Troy

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.