NO ROOM FOR RENT!!!!!!!

  • ftthwtcm
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10 12:40 AM
      please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
      comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
      sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for over 5
      years..so stop emailing me please..
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10 4:41 AM
        Re: [pittscomicon] NO ROOM FOR RENT!!!!!!! That's not a cool joke. People come from further away than you think to this convention
        and it gets stressful trying to find a place to stay that's not miles away or one that is not
        going to cost you a lot of money.

        on 3/10/05 3:40 AM, ftthwtcm at ftthwtcm@... wrote:

        please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
        comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
        sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for over 5
        years..so stop emailing me please..
      • norvandell
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10 12:29 PM
          Dave

          Excuse the crap out of me. I have to work for a living, and only get
          to the computer once a day if that. You should have never put up a
          responce to my offer. Altoona is not that far away, but try driving 2
          hours twice a day and see if your gas bill doesn't add up. The only
          thing you've accomplished by doing what you did, is to show everyone
          on this board what an ass you are. I know I may not be a hot artist
          and all, but I would have been more than happy to chip in some for
          the room too and thought a cool sketch would have been nice. Thank
          God there are a lot of nicer people going to the con this year than
          you. Do your friends act like you too?. If thats the case then, you
          and your friends have a great time to yourselves, I guess guys like
          you need your privacy. I do apologize to everyone else for writting
          this, but it was something that needed to be said.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
          <spacghst@s...> wrote:
          > That's not a cool joke. People come from further away than you
          think to this
          > convention
          > and it gets stressful trying to find a place to stay that's not
          miles away
          > or one that is not
          > going to cost you a lot of money.
          >

          > on 3/10/05 3:40 AM, ftthwtcm at ftthwtcm@y... wrote:
          >

          > please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
          > comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
          > sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for over 5
          > years..so stop emailing me please..
        • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 10 1:38 PM
            Dont feel bad,dude. My guess is that some other guys are
            doing 'special favors' to sleep with him.

            Im just saying. Thats all.

            :D

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 10 1:42 PM
              Dirk
              Thanks guy, I don't feel bad, just pissed. Get a chance stop by my
              booth to say Hi!.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10 1:51 PM
                LOL,some folks are just odd. You know what really should be done??? the radisson needs to look at the rates and possibly give people a real break in price instead of saving $10 bucks. lets face it $92 a night plus getting taxed a couple times for sleeping in a really uncomfortable bed, the RADISSON needs to step up. as for the goof thatplayed the so called joke, see if him an his buds has the stones enough to introduce themselves at the con.
                What booth will you be at, I will stop by to see if the mental midgets came around or not. Believe me, you wont miss me at the booth.....lol  have a good con regardless of the nit wits

                <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

                > Dont feel bad,dude. My guess is that some other guys are
                > doing 'special favors' to sleep with him.
                >
                > Im just saying. Thats all.
                >
                > :D
                >

                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Dave
                > >
                > > Excuse the crap out of me. I have to work for a living, and only
                > get
                > > to the computer once a day if that. You should have never put up
                > > responce to my offer. Altoona is not that far away, but try
                > driving 2
                > > hours twice a day and see if your gas bill doesn't add up. The
                > only
                > > thing you've accomplished by doing what you did, is to show
                > everyone
                > > on this board what an ass you are. I know I may not be a hot
                > artist
                > > and all, but I would have been more than happy to chip in some
                for
                > > the room too and thought a cool sketch would have been nice.
                Thank
                > > God there are a lot of nicer people going to the con this year
                > than
                > > you. Do your friends act like you too?. If thats the case then,
                > you
                > > and your friends have a great time to yourselves, I guess guys
                > like
                > > you need your privacy. I do apologize to everyone else for
                > writting
                > > this, but it was something that needed to be said.
                > >
                > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\"
                Wilson"
                > > <spacghst@s...> wrote:
                > > > That's not a cool joke. People come from further away than you
                > > think to this
                > > > convention
                > > > and it gets stressful trying to find a place to stay that's not
                > > miles away
                > > > or one that is not
                > > > going to cost you a lot of money.
                > > >

                > > > on 3/10/05 3:40 AM, ftthwtcm at ftthwtcm@y... wrote:
                > > >

                > > > please stop emailing me about a room to share at the pittsburgh
                > > > comicon..it was a joke for my friends..i have no intentions on
                > > > sharing a room with strangers over friends i have known for
                over
                > 5
                > > > years..so stop emailing me please..

                "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

                http://mail.yahoo.com