Chad Vader

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Don't know if you guys saw this yet, but if you go to youtube.com and enter 'chad vader' in the search box, there are 6 hilarious episodes of this series. Each one is about 5 minutes long. Watch them in order. Check it out. Probably one of the funniest Star Wars parodies I've ever seen. Let me know what you guys think!

      --- SCOTT