Re: [pittscomicon] What characters do you want to see?

  • R Howard
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
      All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

      I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

      Mary Marvel
      Zatanna
      Death (from Sandman, of course)
      Claire from "Heroes"

      --R

      Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
      as a costume character on sunday..

      Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?