Re: Who'd ya vote for?

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
      Well, so far it looks just like Johnny V.
      I'm going to the Legends on the Ring 2 convention in NJ, next
      weekend. The promoters are talking about an "EXTREME" reunion
      convention in July between Shane Douglas's show and the WWE PPV.
      Plus Wrestling Reunion is having a convention in June, with Kimberly
      Page already signed...... so even though I want to meet Mercedes,
      Ernie Hudson and Margot Kidder.... there isn't much really making me
      want to go to Comicon, plu just not enough money to go around.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:
      > LOL actually its a man, but he has been known to swing from the
      vine , so the rumors go. personally i think hes a homo

      > R <thezeppo1138@y...> wrote:
      > I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
      > because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
      > Oops. :)
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is
      anything greater than turning animals into poo."