Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What characters do you want to see?

  • Alyson Mae Rhodes
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
      My boyfriend,  his roommates & I are doing a group - he's going as The Monarch, I'm going as Dr. Girlfriend, and his roommates are going as 21 and 24. :D We may also have a Triana and a Henry Killinger.

      On 2/11/07, Jessica Moffett <redtail200@...> wrote:

      i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
      characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
      pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
      them. ^_^
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>
      wrote:

      > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
      >
      > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
      > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
      >
      > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
      this year
      > > as a costume character on sunday..
      > >
      > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
        All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

        I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

        Mary Marvel
        Zatanna
        Death (from Sandman, of course)
        Claire from "Heroes"

        --R

        Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
        Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
        as a costume character on sunday..

        Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?