Re: What characters do you want to see?

  • Jessica Moffett
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
      i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
      characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
      pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
      them. ^_^
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>
      wrote:

      > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
      >
      > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
      > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
      >
      > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
      this year
      > > as a costume character on sunday..
      > >
      > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

    • Alyson Mae Rhodes
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
        My boyfriend,  his roommates & I are doing a group - he's going as The Monarch, I'm going as Dr. Girlfriend, and his roommates are going as 21 and 24. :D We may also have a Triana and a Henry Killinger.

        wrote:

        > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
        >
        > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
        > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
        >
        > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
        this year
        > > as a costume character on sunday..
        > >
        > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

      • R Howard
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
          All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

          I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

          Mary Marvel
          Zatanna
          Death (from Sandman, of course)
          Claire from "Heroes"

          --R

          Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
          Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
          as a costume character on sunday..

          Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?