Re: What characters do you want to see?

  • Tuere Bran
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

      > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this
      year
      > as a costume character on sunday..
      >
      > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

      Hi new here I thought it would be cool to see a Buffy look a like
      dressed up
    • Jessica Moffett
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
        i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
        characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
        pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
        them. ^_^
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>
        wrote:

        > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
        >
        > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
        > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
        >
        > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
        this year
        > > as a costume character on sunday..
        > >
        > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

      • Alyson Mae Rhodes
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
          My boyfriend,  his roommates & I are doing a group - he's going as The Monarch, I'm going as Dr. Girlfriend, and his roommates are going as 21 and 24. :D We may also have a Triana and a Henry Killinger.

          wrote:

          > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
          >
          > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
          > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
          >
          > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
          this year
          > > as a costume character on sunday..
          > >
          > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

        • R Howard
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
            All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

            I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

            Mary Marvel
            Zatanna
            Death (from Sandman, of course)
            Claire from "Heroes"

            --R

            Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
            Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
            as a costume character on sunday..

            Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

            Looking for earth-friendly autos?