Re: What characters do you want to see?

  • May Parker
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
      Wonder If anyone wants to see anything of SpiderMan or SpiderGirl or
      SpiderWoman?
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Troy Gardner
      <sugarlandkid13@...> wrote:

      > I always been a big fan of Storm. Many artists who do freelance
      worker don't do her. I see Sue Storm, Rogue, or Mystique. But Storm
      is the most beautfitul, intelligent, and sexiest of them all.

      _______________
      > Be a PS3 game guru.
      Yahoo! Games.

    • Alyson Mae Rhodes
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
        I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D

        I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it done. Or a Metalocalypse group.

        On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

        Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
        as a costume character on sunday..

        Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

      • Tuere Bran
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

          > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this
          year
          > as a costume character on sunday..
          >
          > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

          Hi new here I thought it would be cool to see a Buffy look a like
          dressed up
        • Jessica Moffett
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
            i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
            characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
            pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
            them. ^_^
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
              My boyfriend,  his roommates & I are doing a group - he's going as The Monarch, I'm going as Dr. Girlfriend, and his roommates are going as 21 and 24. :D We may also have a Triana and a Henry Killinger.

              wrote:

              > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
              >
              > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
              > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
              >
              > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
              this year
              > > as a costume character on sunday..
              > >
              > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

            • R Howard
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
                All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

                I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

                Mary Marvel
                Zatanna
                Death (from Sandman, of course)
                Claire from "Heroes"

                --R

                Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
                Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
                as a costume character on sunday..

                Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

                Looking for earth-friendly autos?