Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Who'd ya vote for?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
      LOL actually its a man, but he has been known to swing from the vine , so the rumors go. personally i think hes a homo

      R <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

      I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
      because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
      Oops.  :)

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
        Well, so far it looks just like Johnny V.
        I'm going to the Legends on the Ring 2 convention in NJ, next
        weekend. The promoters are talking about an "EXTREME" reunion
        convention in July between Shane Douglas's show and the WWE PPV.
        Plus Wrestling Reunion is having a convention in June, with Kimberly
        Page already signed...... so even though I want to meet Mercedes,
        Ernie Hudson and Margot Kidder.... there isn't much really making me
        want to go to Comicon, plu just not enough money to go around.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:
        > LOL actually its a man, but he has been known to swing from the
        vine , so the rumors go. personally i think hes a homo

        > R <thezeppo1138@y...> wrote:
        > I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
        > because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
        > Oops. :)
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.