Re: [pittscomicon] What characters do you want to see?

  • Troy Gardner
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
      I always been a big fan of Storm. Many artists who do freelance worker don't do her. I see Sue Storm, Rogue, or Mystique. But Storm is the most beautfitul, intelligent, and sexiest of them all.

      My personal opinion.

      Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
      as a costume character on sunday..

      Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

      Be a PS3 game guru.
    • May Parker
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
        Wonder If anyone wants to see anything of SpiderMan or SpiderGirl or
        SpiderWoman?
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Troy Gardner

        _______________
        > Be a PS3 game guru.
        Yahoo! Games.

      • Alyson Mae Rhodes
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
          I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D

          I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it done. Or a Metalocalypse group.

          On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

          Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
          as a costume character on sunday..

          Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

        • Tuere Bran
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

            > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this
            year
            > as a costume character on sunday..
            >
            > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

            Hi new here I thought it would be cool to see a Buffy look a like
            dressed up
          • Jessica Moffett
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
              i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
              characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
              pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
              them. ^_^
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
                My boyfriend,  his roommates & I are doing a group - he's going as The Monarch, I'm going as Dr. Girlfriend, and his roommates are going as 21 and 24. :D We may also have a Triana and a Henry Killinger.

                wrote:

                > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
                >
                > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
                > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
                >
                > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
                this year
                > > as a costume character on sunday..
                > >
                > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

              • R Howard
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
                  All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

                  I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

                  Mary Marvel
                  Zatanna
                  Death (from Sandman, of course)
                  Claire from "Heroes"

                  --R

                  Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
                  Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
                  as a costume character on sunday..

                  Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

                  Looking for earth-friendly autos?