What characters do you want to see?

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
      as a costume character on sunday..

      Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.
    • Troy Gardner
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
        I always been a big fan of Storm. Many artists who do freelance worker don't do her. I see Sue Storm, Rogue, or Mystique. But Storm is the most beautfitul, intelligent, and sexiest of them all.

        My personal opinion.

        Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
        as a costume character on sunday..

        Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

        Be a PS3 game guru.
      • May Parker
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 9, 2007
          Wonder If anyone wants to see anything of SpiderMan or SpiderGirl or
          SpiderWoman?
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Troy Gardner

          _______________
          > Be a PS3 game guru.
          Yahoo! Games.

        • Alyson Mae Rhodes
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
            I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D

            I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it done. Or a Metalocalypse group.

            On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

            Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
            as a costume character on sunday..

            Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

          • Tuere Bran
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 10, 2007
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

              > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this
              year
              > as a costume character on sunday..
              >
              > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

              Hi new here I thought it would be cool to see a Buffy look a like
              dressed up
            • Jessica Moffett
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
                i'd love to see some venture brothers action at the con. what
                characters are gonna be showing up? and, of course i'll have to take
                pictures for james urbaniak (voice of dr venture), he'd just adore
                them. ^_^
                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Alyson Mae Rhodes" <kashira@...>

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 11, 2007
                  My boyfriend,  his roommates & I are doing a group - he's going as The Monarch, I'm going as Dr. Girlfriend, and his roommates are going as 21 and 24. :D We may also have a Triana and a Henry Killinger.

                  wrote:

                  > I hope you guys want to see some VENTURE BROS. :D
                  >
                  > I'd kind of like to see a Runaways group, just because I haven't seen it
                  > done. Or a Metalocalypse group.
                  >
                  > On 2/9/07, Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see
                  this year
                  > > as a costume character on sunday..
                  > >
                  > > Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

                • R Howard
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 13, 2007
                    All of the suggestions made so far are cool, and it's great to see anyone in costume on Sunday (as well as Friday and Saturday)!

                    I personally would like to see (in no particular order):

                    Mary Marvel
                    Zatanna
                    Death (from Sandman, of course)
                    Claire from "Heroes"

                    --R

                    Maya <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
                    Hey! Everybody I was just wondering who would you like to see this year
                    as a costume character on sunday..

                    Send me a shout out and let me know what you think is cool.

                    Looking for earth-friendly autos?