Another Guest Suggestion

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      Ok, Since the Rock Band KiSS has their own Comic Book label out now,
      inviting the Artists or Band Members to the Con to plug the new book:

      http://www.kisscomicsgroup.com/

      http://www.kissonline.com

      http://www.genesimmons.com

      http://www.paulstanley.com

    • May Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
        I think that would be cool to get all the guys to come to the
        Convention, but I really do think that we'll have a huge problem
        getting them here to Pittsburgh!!

        > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com.
        Try it now.