Re: Who'd ya vote for?

  • R
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
      I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
      because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
      Oops. :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
        LOL actually its a man, but he has been known to swing from the vine , so the rumors go. personally i think hes a homo

        R <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

        I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
        because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
        Oops.  :)

        "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2005
          Well, so far it looks just like Johnny V.
          I'm going to the Legends on the Ring 2 convention in NJ, next
          weekend. The promoters are talking about an "EXTREME" reunion
          convention in July between Shane Douglas's show and the WWE PPV.
          Plus Wrestling Reunion is having a convention in June, with Kimberly
          Page already signed...... so even though I want to meet Mercedes,
          Ernie Hudson and Margot Kidder.... there isn't much really making me
          want to go to Comicon, plu just not enough money to go around.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
          wrote:
          > LOL actually its a man, but he has been known to swing from the
          vine , so the rumors go. personally i think hes a homo

          > R <thezeppo1138@y...> wrote:
          > I don't know the first thing about wrestling, so I picked Raven,
          > because that seemed to be the one most likely to be a woman.
          > Oops. :)
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.