Re: Sexy Models and Beauty Queens looking for Sugar Daddy!

  • Jessica Moffett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      hey look everybody, it's a spam-bot!
      who's the admin on this crazy forum? get rid of 'em!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "sugarjulia3056"
      <sugarjulia3056@...> wrote:

      > Sexy Models and Beauty Queens looking for Sugar Daddy! Check their
      profiles here:
      > http://love.sugardaddiesclub.com/sexysugarbabe.htm

    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Done. In future, there is no need to respond to these kind of
        messages. I'll notice, delete, and ban them as soon as I see them.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica Moffett"