hello

  • Jessica Moffett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
      hi everyone. this pitt-con will be my second. last year was a ton of
      fun. i met a lot of interesting people and made plenty of new friends.
      once again, i will be with my friends fred and kristy who make the web
      comic 'noses optional' (http://nosesoptional.comicgenesis.com/). we
      hope that everyone comes by our booth and at least says "hi." ^_^

      ~ red
    • May Parker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2007
        This will be my first pitt-con!!........I am nervous to go.....and to
        be in costume as well!!.......and I will be sure to say hi!!
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica Moffett"
        <redtail200@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone. this pitt-con will be my second. last year was a ton of
        > fun. i met a lot of interesting people and made plenty of new
        friends.
        > once again, i will be with my friends fred and kristy who make the
        web
        > comic 'noses optional' (http://nosesoptional.comicgenesis.com/). we
        > hope that everyone comes by our booth and at least says "hi." ^_^
        >
        > ~ red

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2007
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "May Parker" <lisad_2711@...>
          wrote:
          >Hello to all the new pitt-con!!! Don't be nervous; It's going to be
          fun!!!! ..... Can wait to see the all costumes this year!!!
          > This will be my first pitt-con!!........I am nervous to go.....and
          > be in costume as well!!.......and I will be sure to say hi!!
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica Moffett"
          > <redtail200@> wrote:
          > >
          > > hi everyone. this pitt-con will be my second. last year was a
          ton of
          > > fun. i met a lot of interesting people and made plenty of new
          > friends.
          > > once again, i will be with my friends fred and kristy who make
          the
          > web
          > > comic 'noses optional' (http://nosesoptional.comicgenesis.com/).
          we
          > > hope that everyone comes by our booth and at least says "hi." ^_^
          > >
          > > ~ red

        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 27, 2007
            Will be anxious to meet everyone!.......hope everyone will make me feel at home too!!........I pray for that!!......

            wrote:
            >Hello to all the new pitt-con!!! Don't be nervous; It's going to be
            fun!!!! ..... Can wait to see the all costumes this year!!!
            > This will be my first pitt-con!!.. ......I am nervous to go.....and
            > be in costume as well!!...... .and I will be sure to say hi!!
            > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "Jessica Moffett"
            > <redtail200@ > wrote:
            > >
            > > hi everyone. this pitt-con will be my second. last year was a
            ton of
            > > fun. i met a lot of interesting people and made plenty of new
            > friends.
            > > once again, i will be with my friends fred and kristy who make
            the
            > web
            > > comic 'noses optional' (http://nosesoptiona l.comicgenesis. com/).
            we
            > > hope that everyone comes by our booth and at least says "hi." ^_^
            > >
            > > ~ red

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          • Maya
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2007
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...>
              wrote:
              >Welcome home, You're already part of the pitts. comicon family
              I'll see you there!!!