Re: [pittscomicon] Nick Cage

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007

      Nick Cage is 42 years old.
      He was going to filmed the "Superman Lives" movie in pittsburgh.
      Nick had relations in pittsburgh as well.
      He also has a part it the Faux Trailer "WereWolf Women of the SS"
      in "Grindhouse", playing Fu Manchu.
      Heck, maybe they'll turn it into a real movie!
      So, invite him to the Pittsburgh Comicon!

      His IMDB page:

      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

      ==================================

      been told i look like him but i dont see it, most others dont either  lol  never was a big fan of his and the older he gets the more he sounds like elvis. i was excited to see that movie till i found out he was the star. whats he like 50? i think they could have found someone alot better for the role.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • May Parker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
        Yeah I think that would be really cool to invite him!!....
        Anyone think that's a good idea?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007

          That would be great, Unlikely? For Sure! but we could always hope.

          Personnaly a "B.J. and the bear"  reunion would be cool

          LMAO!!!!

          > http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.