Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Looking for place to stay during con

  • dave weaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2005
      if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with me.im staying at the radison..dave

      norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>

      (
      > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Tod Smith

      Still looking if there's anyone who can help.

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        Sounds cool not a problem. I did email you back with a responce, but
        Have not heard back yet. Write back with what your looking for and we
        can arrange details about the con too.

        Tod
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, dave weaver <ftthwtcm@y...>
        wrote:
        > if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with
        me.im staying at the radison..dave

        > norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@H...> wrote:
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Folks
        > >
        > > I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
        > > expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year
        again,
        > > and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a
        whole
        > > lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and
        board.
        > (
        > > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > Tod Smith
        >
        > Still looking if there's anyone who can help.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • ftthwtcm