Re: [pittscomicon] Nick Cage

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007
      In a message dated 1/23/2007 8:04:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pyroarrow@... writes:
      Hey how about inviting Nick Cage to the Con?
      He has that new "Ghost Rider" movie coming out!

      been told i look like him but i dont see it, most others dont either  lol  never was a big fan of his and the older he gets the more he sounds like elvis. i was excited to see that movie till i found out he was the star. whats he like 50? i think they could have found someone alot better for the role.
    • PyroArrow
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007

        Nick Cage is 42 years old.
        He was going to filmed the "Superman Lives" movie in pittsburgh.
        Nick had relations in pittsburgh as well.
        He also has a part it the Faux Trailer "WereWolf Women of the SS"
        in "Grindhouse", playing Fu Manchu.
        Heck, maybe they'll turn it into a real movie!
        So, invite him to the Pittsburgh Comicon!

        His IMDB page:

        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

        ==================================

        been told i look like him but i dont see it, most others dont either  lol  never was a big fan of his and the older he gets the more he sounds like elvis. i was excited to see that movie till i found out he was the star. whats he like 50? i think they could have found someone alot better for the role.

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      • May Parker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
          Yeah I think that would be really cool to invite him!!....
          Anyone think that's a good idea?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007

            That would be great, Unlikely? For Sure! but we could always hope.

            Personnaly a "B.J. and the bear"  reunion would be cool

            LMAO!!!!

            > http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.