Nick Cage

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007

      Hey how about inviting Nick Cage to the Con?
      He has that new "Ghost Rider" movie coming out!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007
        In a message dated 1/23/2007 8:04:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, pyroarrow@... writes:
        Hey how about inviting Nick Cage to the Con?
        He has that new "Ghost Rider" movie coming out!

        been told i look like him but i dont see it, most others dont either  lol  never was a big fan of his and the older he gets the more he sounds like elvis. i was excited to see that movie till i found out he was the star. whats he like 50? i think they could have found someone alot better for the role.
      • PyroArrow
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007

          Nick Cage is 42 years old.
          He was going to filmed the "Superman Lives" movie in pittsburgh.
          Nick had relations in pittsburgh as well.
          He also has a part it the Faux Trailer "WereWolf Women of the SS"
          in "Grindhouse", playing Fu Manchu.
          Heck, maybe they'll turn it into a real movie!
          So, invite him to the Pittsburgh Comicon!

          His IMDB page:

          http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/

          ==================================

          been told i look like him but i dont see it, most others dont either  lol  never was a big fan of his and the older he gets the more he sounds like elvis. i was excited to see that movie till i found out he was the star. whats he like 50? i think they could have found someone alot better for the role.

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        • May Parker
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
            Yeah I think that would be really cool to invite him!!....
            Anyone think that's a good idea?

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007

              That would be great, Unlikely? For Sure! but we could always hope.

              Personnaly a "B.J. and the bear"  reunion would be cool

              LMAO!!!!

              > http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

              Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
              in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.