video

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
      i remember someone had a web sight that had last yrs costume contest on it and some pics of us in costume?  i could never d/l the vid, it would lock up. was going to see if i could try it again and see if there was any pics of me there to but i lost the book mark.
      little help here?
    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
        Check out http://deathcom.net/

        > i remember someone had a web sight that had last yrs costume contest
        on it
        > and some pics of us in costume? i could never d/l the vid, it would
        lock up.
        > was going to see if i could try it again and see if there was any
        pics of me
        > there to but i lost the book mark.
        > little help here?

      • PyroArrow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
          Hey how about inviting Larry Storch from the "F-Troop" t.v. show, to the upcoming convention?
          He used to perform a nightclub act in Pittsburgh at an after hours club
          along with the lady whom used to do those Bounty Paper towel commercials.
          He did mostly a stand-up comedy act & maybe played his Sax.
          He appeared recently at the:

          http://www.bigapplecon.com/