Re: [pittscomicon] Re: i can't wait

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
      In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
      I can't wait for the convention.. ....But here is a question I have
      for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
      of the website?.... ......or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
      convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
      first one!!......and I really want to know before I
      attend!!.... Thanks!!

      i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited like 2 min
    • dugger_rockz
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
        get your tix at the door, its simple an never to bad

        > In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > lisad_2711@... writes:
        >
        > I can't wait for the convention..I can't wait for the conventio
        > for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
        > of the website?....of the website?....<WBR>......or Will I hav
        > convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
        > first one!!......and I really want to know before I
        > attend!!....attend!!
        >

        > i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited
        like 2 min

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2007
          >I just wear my costume on sunday and but if you're going to go wait
          and buy it at the door I never saw a line