Re: i can't wait

  • May Parker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
      I can't wait for the convention......But here is a question I have
      for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
      of the website?..........or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
      convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
      first one!!......and I really want to know before I
      attend!!....Thanks!!
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
      > > that would be very cool right! LOL
      > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > > >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
      > > >
      > > > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard
      > Time,
      > > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
      > > >
      > > > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
      > > Ideas
      > > > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME
      HELP!!!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
        In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
        I can't wait for the convention.. ....But here is a question I have
        for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
        of the website?.... ......or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
        convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
        first one!!......and I really want to know before I
        attend!!.... Thanks!!

        i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited like 2 min
      • dugger_rockz
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
          get your tix at the door, its simple an never to bad

          > In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          > lisad_2711@... writes:
          >
          > I can't wait for the convention..I can't wait for the conventio
          > for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
          > of the website?....of the website?....<WBR>......or Will I hav
          > convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
          > first one!!......and I really want to know before I
          > attend!!....attend!!
          >

          > i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited
          like 2 min

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2007
            >I just wear my costume on sunday and but if you're going to go wait
            and buy it at the door I never saw a line