Re: i can't wait

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
      > that would be very cool right! LOL
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
      > >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
      > >
      > > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard
      Time,
      > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
      > >
      > > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
      > Ideas
      > > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
      > maybe
      > >

      > > i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as
      > scarlett and we
      > > can pair up lol
      > > whatever you do i am sure it will be great

    • May Parker
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
        I can't wait for the convention......But here is a question I have
        for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
        of the website?..........or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
        convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
        first one!!......and I really want to know before I
        attend!!....Thanks!!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
          In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
          I can't wait for the convention.. ....But here is a question I have
          for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
          of the website?.... ......or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
          convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
          first one!!......and I really want to know before I
          attend!!.... Thanks!!

          i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited like 2 min
        • dugger_rockz
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
            get your tix at the door, its simple an never to bad

            > In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            > lisad_2711@... writes:
            >
            > I can't wait for the convention..I can't wait for the conventio
            > for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
            > of the website?....of the website?....<WBR>......or Will I hav
            > convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
            > first one!!......and I really want to know before I
            > attend!!....attend!!
            >

            > i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited
            like 2 min

          • Maya
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2007
              >I just wear my costume on sunday and but if you're going to go wait
              and buy it at the door I never saw a line