Re: i can't wait

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
      >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
      >
      > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > catwomanmtb@... writes:
      >
      > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
      Ideas
      > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
      maybe

      > i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as
      scarlett and we
      > can pair up lol
      > whatever you do i am sure it will be great

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
        > that would be very cool right! LOL
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
        > >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
        > >
        > > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard
        Time,
        > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
        > >
        > > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
        > Ideas
        > > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
        > maybe
        > >

        > > i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as
        > scarlett and we
        > > can pair up lol
        > > whatever you do i am sure it will be great

      • May Parker
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
          I can't wait for the convention......But here is a question I have
          for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
          of the website?..........or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
          convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
          first one!!......and I really want to know before I
          attend!!....Thanks!!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
            In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
            I can't wait for the convention.. ....But here is a question I have
            for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
            of the website?.... ......or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
            convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
            first one!!......and I really want to know before I
            attend!!.... Thanks!!

            i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited like 2 min
          • dugger_rockz
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
              get your tix at the door, its simple an never to bad

              > In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              > lisad_2711@... writes:
              >
              > I can't wait for the convention..I can't wait for the conventio
              > for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
              > of the website?....of the website?....<WBR>......or Will I hav
              > convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
              > first one!!......and I really want to know before I
              > attend!!....attend!!
              >

              > i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited
              like 2 min

            • Maya
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 27, 2007
                >I just wear my costume on sunday and but if you're going to go wait
                and buy it at the door I never saw a line