Pittsburgh Comicon Hotel Info

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      The Radisson is charging $99 a night, There is an Extended Stay
      America, less than 1 mile from the Radisson, I booked a room and the
      rate is $69.99 a night and online if you book a room you can save $10
      Let me know if any of you are gonna stay there, If need be, I can give
      a few people a ride to the Con if they dont feel like driving.