Re: [pittscomicon] i can't wait

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2007
      In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, catwomanmtb@... writes:
      I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of Ideas
      maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

      i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as scarlett and we can pair up  lol
      whatever you do i am sure it will be great
    • Maya
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
        >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
        >
        > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > catwomanmtb@... writes:
        >
        > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
        Ideas
        > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
        maybe

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2007
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
          > that would be very cool right! LOL
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
          > >Hey my favorite character was Lady J. Now she was cool
          > >
          > > In a message dated 1/15/2007 10:10:14 P.M. Eastern Standard
          Time,
          > > catwomanmtb@ writes:
          > >
          > > I not sure now what I going to be this comicon I have alot of
          > Ideas
          > > maybe some one can help me ....please I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!
          > maybe
          > >

          > > i'll be in my revamped snake eyes costume. you can come as
          > scarlett and we
          > > can pair up lol
          > > whatever you do i am sure it will be great

        • May Parker
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
            I can't wait for the convention......But here is a question I have
            for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
            of the website?..........or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
            convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
            first one!!......and I really want to know before I
            attend!!....Thanks!!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
              In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisad_2711@... writes:
              I can't wait for the convention.. ....But here is a question I have
              for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
              of the website?.... ......or Will I have to buy my tickets for the
              convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
              first one!!......and I really want to know before I
              attend!!.... Thanks!!

              i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited like 2 min
            • dugger_rockz
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
                get your tix at the door, its simple an never to bad

                > In a message dated 1/20/2007 7:36:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                > lisad_2711@... writes:
                >
                > I can't wait for the convention..I can't wait for the conventio
                > for you all: Will I have to buy my tickets for the convention off
                > of the website?....of the website?....<WBR>......or Will I hav
                > convention at the door?......I am needing to know cause this is my
                > first one!!......and I really want to know before I
                > attend!!....attend!!
                >

                > i got mine at the door. really wasnt a big line. i think i waited
                like 2 min

              • Maya
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 27, 2007
                  >I just wear my costume on sunday and but if you're going to go wait
                  and buy it at the door I never saw a line